Sunita Raghubar, PA-C is a physician assistant who joined our team this year. Sunita will see patients with fractures in need of casts and splints as well as other injuries. She will also be assisting in surgeries.
Sunita is board certified with the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants and a member of the America Academy of Physician Assistants.
Outside of the office she enjoys spending time with her family. Growing up in Fort Myers, she has seen the community grow tremendously and is excited to be an active member of the community as a practicing Physician Assistant.
Education & Experience
- Master in Medical Sciences,
NOVA Southwestern University, 2023
- Graduate Certificate in Medical Physiology
University of Florida, 2020
- Bachelors in Health Sciences, minor in Health Service Administration
University of Central Florida, 2019
- National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider
- Pediatric Advance Life Support Provider
- Advance Cardiovascular Life Support Provider